Our Session I of the Toronto Coin Expo auction sale is now up and running on iCollector!
Browse our diverse offering of some 500 Coins, Medals, Banknotes, and Tokens until the live sale on September 29th at 5:30 pm.
Advance bids can be placed either directly through the auction website, or by contacting us at Alliance Coin & Banknote prior to the final day of sale.
Please check back daily for images, as we complete the uploading of pictures over the next few days!
Two Ways to Participate!
- In advance, either directly through the iCollector platform or by submitting phone or email bids to us at Alliance Coin Auctions
- By joining us online for the live sale, September 29th, 2022 beginning at 5:30 pm.
With something for virtually every collecting taste, we look forward to your joining us!
Buyer’s Premium of 20% will be added on all items as per the Terms & Conditions of the sale. Invoices will be available at the Coin Expo on Friday September 30th, or will be emailed out after close of sale starting on Saturday October 1st.
- One of three scarce 1935 “Princess Elizabeth” Twenty Dollar notes in our sale
- A Scarce 1843 Sardinia 1 Lira with Eagle mint-mark – one of only two examples certified to date
- A neat 1999 “May” Twenty-five Cent error, struck on a Five Cent planchet
- A 1916 United States “President McKinley” Memorial Gold Dollar